FIX Review/Approval Processes
FIX has three specific processes as documented in the below documents. Please note you must be logged onto the site to view these documents:
Recommended Practices/Guidelines Process 417.21 KB 392 downloads
Recommended practices are produced to address specific implementation topics at the semantics or application level. These are produced by various committees or working groups, and reviewed by the Global Technical Committee and the FIX Trading Community members prior to official publication.Create date: February 17, 2017
Please see the templates as referenced above within the process documents:
Gap Analysis Template 129.13 KB 103 downloads
- [Update September 14, 2016] - Minor revisions in instructions and formatting.
- [Update May 23. 2016] - updated with the new "FIX Trading Community" logo and revised copyright information plus minor typographical error corrections.
- [Update Feb. 5, 2013] - template and readme file has been updated.
- [Update Oct. 31, 2011] - minor update to template with clearer instructions.
- [Update Jan. 21, 2011] - template layout has been updated and footer updated with proper copyright dates. Added a table to carry proposed abbreviations and better organization for identifying descriptive text that can be stored in the Repository. Readme file also updated with additional instructions.