Welcome to this FIX Trading Community FIXinar
The fourth episode in the 2021 Americas FIXinar series will look at how the world of OMS/EMS is evolving from an equities perspective, and how it is set to change in the future. Join our panel of expert speakers as they discuss:
- Latest trends and developments in automation: does a one size fits all approach work?
- Segmentation of clients and of desk decision making – how does this impact the evolution of technology?
- Execution research – how is its role expanding? Has it had an impact broker wheel effectiveness?
- Static rules vs. adaptive learning: do the roles of the buy- and sell-side differ as innovations arise?
- What are the trends for the inclusion of static and reference data? How does it impact support for CSDR and the full trading lifecycle?
- Are we seeing a compression of trading desks to now become multi-asset? What E/OMS changes are needed to support this?
- How is the vendor supply chain partnership benefitting end investors?
Thursday 15th July | 10:00am EDT | 3:00pm BST