Welcome to this FIX Trading Community FIXinar
Thursday 21st October | 10:00am EDT | 3:00pm BST
The sixth episode of the 2021 Americas FIXinar series will look to cover the recent global developments of FIX, especially the releases of FIX Latest and FIX Orchestra earlier this year.
Significant concerns regarding interoperability cause many firms to see no need to upgrade from their existing version of FIX, but they rely on a significant degree of customization instead. What are the consequences of doing this? Join our panel of experts to find out.
Ahead of the panel discussion, Hanno Klein, Global Technical Committee (GTC) Co-Chair, EMEA Region, will give a short presentation on FIX Latest, FIX Orchestra and related tools. The topics to be discussed include:
- Is FIX Latest a version or a concept? Why FIX Latest is the sustainable Protocol of the future and not a new version;
- Is interoperability about the session or the application layer?
- What is the importance of machine-readable Rules of Engagement and how can this revolutionize your development, support costs and timescales?
- Is there a problem of customization and technical debt?
- Is the enforcement of FIX compliance really an option?
- What is the role of the FIX organization regarding the provision of development and support tools?
Brian Driscoll, Americas Co-chair Global Technical Committee, FIX Trading Community, Head of NYFIX Development, Itiviti Bio: Software developer/entrepreneur involved in…
Brian Lees, Co-Chair Global Buy-side Working Group, FIX Trading Community, AVP, Manager, Equity Trading Product Owner, Capital Group Brian Lees…
Lisa Taikitsadaporn, Technical Program Manager, FIX Trading Community, Managing Partner, Brook Path Partners, Inc. Ms. Taikitsadaporn has over 20 years…