Welcome to this FIX Trading Community FIXinar
Thursday 16th September | 10:00am EDT | 3:00pm BST
The fifth episode of the 2021 Americas FIXinar series takes a deep dive into Repo and Blockchain. As the application of blockchain for repos starts being implemented by some banks, this session will explore whether blockchain is the solution the industry needs to help facilitate this highly manual repo process.
Come and join our panel of experts as they share their views and first-hand experience of blockchain and repos, providing insights that will help you in your role, as they debate:
- Why FIX is still relevant and why it matters
- If blockchain is the answer to reducing the current manual process, and what the issues are
- What the current challenges are and if regulation needs to be updated
- Can blockchain help in the quest for T+0 & T+1?
- How can Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) be involved and is this the next generation of stock exchanges?
- What the disruptive influence of cryptocurrencies means for Repo
Steven Kelly, CFA, Product Manager, CME Group Steve Kelly is a Product Manager at CME responsible for CME Trade Operations…
Marina Kudryavtseva is Head of Exactpro’s new Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) division established in February 2020. Marina oversees all DLT-related…
Horacio Barakat is Head of Digital Innovation at Broadridge, leading the development of digital innovative solutions for capital markets. He…
Vinod Jain, Senior Analyst, Capital Markets, Aite Novarica Group Vinod Jain is a senior analyst with over 20 years of…