Transaction Network Services Inc.
Transaction Network Services’ (TNS) robust secure trading network is relied on by the global financial markets for mission-critical connectivity where speed, security and resilience are paramount.
TNS brings together an extensive global financial community of interest, including many of the world’s most prominent and influential buy and sell-side institutions, market data and software vendors, exchanges and alternative trading venues. Through one highly secure low latency connection to TNS, financial organizations can connect to multiple diverse trading partners, including those in emerging markets across the Americas, Asia and Europe.
TNS customers enjoy:
• Fully managed low latency network designed to have no single point of failure
• Optimized for high availability and rapid throughput
• On-net connectivity within days of request
• Economies of scale via one-to-many structure
• 24/7/365 network monitoring
• Monitoring tools provide valuable data on connection status, latency performance and bandwidth utilization
• Connectivity to over 2100 financial community endpoints around the world
• Option to use strategic hosting and co-location services
Community participants include: fund managers, proprietary traders, broker dealers, exchanges, MTFs, ATS, ECNs and application service providers.
Asset classes supported include: equities, foreign exchange, commodities, fixed income and derivatives instruments.
This is a private group. To join you must be a registered site member and request group membership.