Welcome to this FIX Trading Community FIXinar
Wednesday 13th July | 10:00 EDT | 15:00 BST
Join us for the third episode of the 2022 Americas FIXinar Series as we delve into the evolution of platforms and technology. Evolution is something that all industries must adapt to, but how has the pandemic affected this and how much more is needed?
This panel discussion will explore:
- Tokenization of assets and smart contracts expanding the universe of traded instruments, providing new opportunities for all markets participants;
- How digital asset issuance is a revenue stream for FMIs/exchanges and banks;
- How the post-trade/settlement benefits of DLT can be combined with existing FIX-driven reconciliation/settlement workflows;
- How FMIs/exchanges can lead the charge and the members in their ecosystem will have to follow – pulling the whole industry into the future;
- The twofold challenge faced by FMIs/exchanges – to modernize tech from ground up and do so with no impact on production systems. DLT-based infrastructure allows them to port over while staying online.
FIX Trading Community Members, Buy-Side, Firms & Regulators – FREE | Non-Member Firms – $25+Fees
To request a media pass, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this webinar will be delivered via Zoom.
Laurence Jones, Co-Chair Global Post-Trade Working Group & Americas Regional Director, FIX Trading Community Based in California and with 16+…
Basu Choudhury, Head of Partnerships and Strategic Initiatives, OSTTRA FX & Securities With over twenty years’ experience in business, technology,…
Alisa DiCaprio, Chief Economist, R3 Alisa DiCaprio is the Chief Economist at enterprise technology and services firm, R3, based in…
Iosif Itkin, Co-CEO, Exactpro Iosif is co-founder and co-CEO of Exactpro –independent software testing services provider for financial market infrastructures. The firm’s…
Martin Weithofer, Digital Securities – Sales EMEA, SIX Digital Exchange Martin Weithofer joined SDX in March 2021 as sales- and…