Basu Choudhury, Head of Partnerships and Strategic Initiatives, OSTTRA FX & Securities With over twenty years’ experience in business, technology,...
- This event has passed.
Crypto & Digital Assets FIXinar
April 26, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EDT
Welcome to this FIX Trading Community FIXinar
Tuesday 26th April | 10.00 EDT | 15:00 BST
Join our stellar line-up of speakers for the first FIXinar in the 2022 Americas FIXinar Series. The first topic is one that needs no introduction, as its evolution is fast-paced and is set to be a part of the future of our industry.
This FIXinar will look at current crypto and digital asset topics that the industry is debating across the asset classes. With an engaging and interactive panel, this is a webinar you can’t afford to miss!
This panel session will cover:
- How can I start trading crypto, what tools are needed and what is FIX’s role?
- Adapting your pricing models.
- Does crypto trade the same way as bonds and equities?
- Migrating from retail to institutional.
- Compliance – how to trade within the lines?
- How will my post-trade processing work? Will it differ to that of traditional derivatives or futures trades?
- What are the processing times?
- Plus, much more!
FIX Trading Community Members, Buy-Side, Crypto Firms & Regulators – FREE | Non-Member Firms – $25+Fees
To request a media pass, please email email@example.com
Please note this webinar will be delivered via Zoom.
Élodie De Marchi, Head of Operations & Strategy, Kaiko Élodie is currently Head of Operations & Strategy at Kaiko, the...
Jim Kaye, Executive Director, FIX Trading Community Jim has worked in the financial industry for 25 years, mostly in equities...
Sean Ristau, EVP, Strategic Business Development, Prime Trust Sean is the EVP of Strategic Business Development at Prime Trust, LLC....
Serg Gulko, CEO, Axon Trade He focuses on building and managing platform that utilizes FIX protocol to stream market data...