Welcome to the Asia Pacific Virtual Trading Summit 2020
FIX Trading Community will bring you a brand-new regional event in an immersive virtual format this November. The Asia Pacific Virtual Trading Summit will cover the most pressing issues facing the institutional trading community and highlight the most innovative advancements in trading.
The event consists of five days of live-streamed sessions agenda including a combination of engaging panel sessions and a virtual exhibition enabling delegates to explore and connect with sponsors. Building on FIX’s unrivalled knowledge of the trading issues impacting this region, a dedicated industry team is creating an interactive programme designed for both traders and technologists.
Our speakers will provide thought-provoking insights, they will focus on current issues and also those that will impact electronic trading for years to come, including:
- How COVID-19 is reshaping trading operations
- Trading desks’ new priorities
- Buy-side attitudes towards algo and low latency trading practices
- Asia Pac regulatory changes driven by new realities facing traders
- Trading technology innovators in 2021 and beyond
- Data – sourcing and modelling for alpha
- Latest FX trading landscape
- Institutional trading of digital assets
In addition to covering the broad trends in institutional trading, the programme will also cover issues that are related to specific markets such as India, Australia and South East Asia.
At a time of significant potential change for the industry, this virtual event will look at the FIX Protocol and beyond. It provides a neutral platform for buy-side, sell-side, exchanges and solution providers to debate the key issues that have been severely disrupted and share their ideas on how the community can continue to collaborate.