Tokyo Regional Meeting 2017
14 December 2017
Please note that this event will be delivered in Japanese only, with no translation offered.
5:00pm – Event Registration
5:30pm – Event Welcome and FIX Trading Community Japan Regional Update
5:45pm – Panel discussion: Impact of MiFID II on the Tokyo Trading Market
6:45pm – Networking Drinks Reception
Impact of MiFID II on the Tokyo Trading Market
With less than a month to go until the implementation of MiFID II, this panel discussion will debate what the likely impact will be on the Tokyo trading market. Panellists include:
- Ryan Imaizumi, Global Equity COO, Head of Equity Business Administration Department, Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd.
- Ryo Nakamura, Head of Global Markets Group Japan Region, Bloomberg L.P.
- Junya Umeno, Co-Chair Japan Regional Committee, FIX Trading Community, Director, BlackRock Japan Co., Ltd.
- Atsuya Watanabe, Director, Administration, Markets and Securities Services, Citigroup Global Markets Japan Inc.
- Hiroshi Matsubara, Co-Chair Japan Regional Committee, FIX Trading Community, Marketing Director , Fidessa kk (Moderator)