Through committees, subcommittees and working groups, FIX Trading Community™ aims to identify the key business and regulatory challenges impacting the industry and develop market-led solutions that drive their resolution.
These groups offer a neutral industry forum encouraging open discussion and participation from all member firm representatives. Taking part presents considerable value, enabling members to enhance their understanding of key issues, gain access to information in advance of the wider community and benefit from significant networking opportunities.
Please click here to view a summary of global initiatives.
Interested in joining a FIX Committee, Subcommittee or Working Group? Click on ‘Request Membership’ next to the group(s) that you are interested in joining. (Groups may be subject to participation requirements.)
Global Technical Committee
- active 7 months, 1 week ago agoPrivate Group/18 members
Global Buyside Committee
- active 4 months, 2 weeks ago agoPrivate Group/20 members
- active 6 months, 3 weeks ago agoPrivate Group/37 members
- active 2 months, 1 week ago agoPrivate Group/15 members
Americas Regional Committee
- active 1 month, 2 weeks ago agoPrivate Group/151 members
- active 2 months, 1 week ago agoPrivate Group/24 members
- active 2 months, 1 week ago agoPrivate Group/25 members
- active 2 months, 1 week ago agoPrivate Group/31 members
Asia Pacific Regional Committee
- active 4 days, 23 hours ago agoPrivate Group/126 members
- active 1 week, 3 days ago agoPrivate Group/87 members
- active 4 days, 21 hours ago agoPrivate Group/90 members
- active 3 days, 20 hours ago agoPrivate Group/130 members
- active 6 months, 3 weeks ago agoPrivate Group/46 members
- active 1 week, 3 days ago agoPrivate Group/127 members
- active 5 days ago agoPrivate Group/106 members
EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) Regional Committee
- active 6 months, 3 weeks ago agoPrivate Group/15 members
- active 1 month, 3 weeks ago agoPrivate Group/153 members
- active 2 months, 3 weeks ago agoPrivate Group/36 members
- active 4 weeks, 1 day ago agoPrivate Group/717 members
- active 6 months, 3 weeks ago agoPrivate Group/50 members
- active 2 months ago agoPrivate Group/70 members
Japan Regional Committee
- active 7 months, 1 week ago agoPrivate Group/36 members
If Members participate in a FIX Trading Community Committee, Subcommittee or Working Group, any IP created or generated through such participation is created for the benefit of the Committee, Subcommittee or Working Group, is created outside the general course of employment, and will vest in the Trust. Members will execute all documents and do all such acts as may be reasonably necessary to give effect to the terms of this clause, including after cessation of membership for any reason. All meetings are conducted under the Standardization IP Policy of FIX.
Competition Law Statement
FIX is committed to the full respect of all applicable laws, including competition law. It requires members and their representatives to observe a similar commitment. In participating in a FIX activity, each FIX member and its representatives must avoid any action, decision or agreement that is contrary to any applicable law, including competition law, or which might be seen as a failure to comply with any other applicable law.
FIX directs members and their representatives to read the FIX competition compliance policy.
This policy is applicable to all FIX activities, including meetings (e.g. of committees, working groups, technical groups, and sub-groups), social functions, and communication (whether by representatives of FIX or its members), representation at industry functions, use of the FIX website, consultation and guidance on market and regulatory developments and the collection and distribution of statistics and other information related to the industries and sectors in which it and its members operate.
Failure to adhere to these principles may result in a person being excluded from FIX or specific FIX activities, and/or in a report being made to the appropriate regulatory authority.
Please note that some subcommittees are excluded from this list because they are inactive or highly specialist in nature.