Milan Regional Meeting 2018 Agenda
17 May 2018
5:00pm – Event Registration
5:30pm – Event Welcome
5:40pm – Panel discussion followed by Q&A
Is MiFID II achieving its objectives?
This panel discussion will focus on:
- The data quality issues posed by trade and transaction reporting – a key stepping stone to help achieve MiFID II objectives
- How firms use the data they have access to
- Transparency challenges (data fragmentation, different interpretation of data / standard,…)
- With MiFID II not being fully implemented, what are the upcoming requirements?
o Best Execution Reporting
o SI regime
o Challenges in Order Data and Record Keeping
- How can FIX support?
- Gherardo Lenti Capoduri, Head of Market Hub, Banca IMI
- Len Delicaet, Head of Regulatory Report Strategy, Trax
- Tom Harry, Regulatory Specialist, MTS
- Jonas Lindqvist, Principal, Trading and Trade, Itiviti + ULLINK
6:40pm – Networking Drinks Reception