Japanese Market Update 2022 – Virtual Japan Regional Meeting
Friday 18th November 2022 | 16:00 JST
Join us for this virtual webinar event as we provide market participants with an update on what is happening in the Japanese market, with two back to back panel discussions that will cover: Traditional Financial Markets vs Crypto Asset Markets – Evolving Market Landscape in the Future followed by a look at Best Execution 3.0 – Impact of the Coming Regulatory Change in Japan.
16:00 –16:10 | Welcome and Opening Remarks
16:10 – 17:00 | Panel 1: Traditional Financial Markets vs Crypto Asset Markets – Evolving Market Landscape in the Future
- Hiroshi Matsubara, Co-Chair Japan Regional Committee, FIX Trading Community, Representative, Pine Grove Research (Moderator)
- Hiroshi Kamiwaki, Chief Crypto Officer, Fintertech Co. Ltd.
- Yoshikazu Abe, Chief Strategy Officer, HYPERITHM Co. Ltd.
17:00 – 18:00 | Panel 2: Best Execution 3.0 – Impact of the Coming Regulatory Change in Japan
- Junya Umeno, Co-Chair Japan Regional Committee, FIX Trading Community, Managing Director, BlackRock Japan Co. Ltd. (Moderator)
- Shuichi Uchida, General Manager and Head of Trading Department, Nissay Asset Management Corporation
- Kei Okazaki, Senior Manager, Head of ETF secondary Trading, Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.
- Takeya Kamei, Vice General Manager, Equities & Derivatives Business Division, Rakuten Securities, Inc.
- Kaoru Hisaeda, Head of Business Development, Cboe Japan Limited
18:00 -18:10 | Closing Remarks
Please note that all of the sessions will be held in Japanese language only (no translation will be available)
FIX Trading Community Members, Buy-Side, Firms & Regulators – FREE | Non-Member Firms – $25+Fees
Please note this webinar will be delivered via Zoom.