Following the highly successful RegTech Summits in London and NYC over the past four years and the introduction of our Virtual series over the past year, A-Team Group is delighted to announce the launch of RegTech Summit APAC Virtual.
RegTech Summit APAC Virtual will explore the current regulatory environment in Asia Pacific, the impact of COVID on the RegTech industry and the extent to which the pandemic has acted as a catalyst for RegTech adoption in financial markets.
With more opportunities than ever before for RegTech to add value, now is the time to invest for the future. Join us to hear from leading Regtech practitioners and innovators who will share insights into how RegTech is enabling innovations in areas such as regulatory reporting, AML, financial crime, transaction monitoring and surveillance.
- APAC compliance perspectives – The outlook for regulatory compliance and RegTech in a post-Covid world
- Re-imagining the regulatory reporting framework for improved transparency and to reduce the cost of compliance
- Lessons learned from transaction reporting: what have we learned and how is that helping us now?
- Embracing cloud computing for regulatory compliance
- Leveraging AI, NLP and Machine Learning for automation and enhanced compliance at lower cost
- Digitising onboarding, KYC and AML with RegTech
- Leveraging RegTech to manage surveillance and conduct in the ‘work from anywhere’ environment