Welcome to the Americas Trading Briefing 2018
Building on the success of the last Americas Trading Briefings in New York in the past several years, this half-day briefing will provide a series of panel sessions with an interactive program that addresses market needs, providing impartial, high quality content and the knowledge and experience of industry leading speakers. There are ample networking opportunities throughout the event and into the evening at the post-event cocktail party.
- Over 290 market participants attended the half day event in April 2017 hosted by Goldman Sachs and over 150 attendees attended the event in Boston in November 2017, hosted by State Street Global Markets
- Senior decision makers from the buy-side, sell-side, vendor and exchanges/ECN community attend
- Agenda created by industry experts to ensure it addresses the issues impacting the region’s trading community
- 20+ speakers participate in the panel discussions
- Great learning and networking opportunities