Chicago Regional Meeting 2019 Agenda
3:00pm – Registration
3:30pm – Event Welcome and Group Discussion with Lael Wakefield, Head of the Americas, Itiviti – Protecting your organization from changes in the FinTech marketplace
Changes in the FinTech space put a huge strain on banks, brokers and vendors alike. We aim to uncover topics pertaining to protecting your firm from being critically impacted by future changes out of your control.
3:50pm – FIX Trading Community Update – Jim Northey, Co-Chair Global Technical Committee and Co-Chair High Performance Working Group, FIX Trading Community, Chairperson, ISO TC68 Financial Services
4:00pm – Panel Discussion – Evolution and Innovation of Post-Trade
Post-Trade processing continues to see innovation across operations and technology processes with FIX becoming more and more relevant as a standard. The expansion of FIX has now moved into payment confirmation workflow and continues to explore where else it can offer a set of standards. Join us for an overview of the past 18 months in the Post-Trade Innovation space and how FIX continues to present operational efficiencies for firms.
5:00pm – Networking drinks reception hosted by Itiviti
- Ignatius John, NYFIX Matching Business Development, Itiviti Partner
- Laurence Jones, Co-Chair Post-Trade Working Group, FIX Trading Community, Director, Post-Trade Strategy, Traiana
- Dina Masterpalo-Harris, Managing Director, Citi Markets Operations, Global Head Operational Client Relationship Management, Citi
- Lou Rosato, Co-Chair Americas Regional Committee, FIX Trading Community, Director of Investment Operations, BlackRock
- Chris Walsh, Chief Executive Officer, AcadiaSoft, Inc.